A BOLIVIAN ADVENTURE - ALL INCLUSIVE
Join us as we trek down to see the largest salt flats in the world!!! This 10 - day trip includes three days on the Salt Flats and its ancient lagoons
and indigenous flamingos. Staying in hotels made of salt up in the altiplano region of Bolivia we marvel at the remains of this area. ! ! Visit Lake Titicaca, the highest navigable lake
in the world!!! Enjoy the city highlights as we spend three days in La Paz wandering through markets, ancient Inca ruins, and a cultural dinner and dance show!!
For $3,999/person based on double occupancy , the 10-day tour includes:
- Round trip airfare from US to La Paz Bolivia
- All land transportation in comfortable Tourism buses
- 1 round trip domestic flight from La Paz to Uyuni
- All meals excluding beverages
- All accommodations at highly rated hotels - double occupancy
- All tours and activities
- Services of an English speaking, licensed guide/coordinator throughout the trip
- Local service and valued added taxes
- EXCLUDES A VISA ($160/PERSON - subject to change)
A yellow fever shot is mandatory for this trip. Also, due to the high altitude of the majority of this trip, please consult your
Scheduled tour dates:
March 25 - April 3,
2019 FOR THIS TRIP ONLY
$3,599/person - double occupancy!!!
A$1,500/person non-refundable deposit (per person) due 9 MONTHS PRIOR TO DEPARTURE DATE. See the complete itinerary for complete instructions.
For further information, contact Abby Sloan at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 847-583-1074 or 847-208-8521